Does this all sound right for a baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyro

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I assume that the double sided tape wouldnt have any effect on the beardie because it'll be behind the shelf liner??

Gyro

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Would 9:30am and about 3:20pm sound like good feed times for a baby bearded dragons? I would keep his salad in there all day.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The tape should be fine and the schedule sounds good. Just a bit of separation time wise is needed but otherwise do what fits best with your schedule.

Gyro

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Okay, well then I guess i'm ready for the little guy to come home on Thursday. I'm kind of nervous after what happened to Clementine, but very hopeful that this little fella will do good :) I think I can be a good dad!

Gyro

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I actually have not haha. I wanted to wait to see what he looked like, and acted like before naming him. I think im going to stick to wither greek or norse god names because I think they all sound cool, but who knows. I picked Clementine because that's what i'v always wanted to name a daughter, if I ever have one, and it fit her color scheme very very well. So, we'll see about this little fella :)

SpacialCoogs

Sub-Adult Member
Ooo Norse names would be awesome.

You could go with the Jormungandr or Fafnir. Although if he's got that authoritative bearing the all popular Odin is appropriate if a boy. My personal favorite Hel would be good for a wit but if it's a citrus then Sol would be cool to play off the coloring.

Just don't call him Sleipnir, I don't think he'd like being a horse :p

Gyro

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
SpacialCoogs":24iyp4wz said:
Ooo Norse names would be awesome.

You could go with the Jormungandr or Fafnir. Although if he's got that authoritative bearing the all popular Odin is appropriate if a boy. My personal favorite Hel would be good for a wit but if it's a citrus then Sol would be cool to play off the coloring.

Just don't call him Sleipnir, I don't think he'd like being a horse :p

I think Sleipnir sounds cool though haha. I mean, c'mon, a horse with 8 legs is pretty cool. :lol:

SpacialCoogs

Sub-Adult Member
Only if you make it a halloween costume and post pictures. That would be awesome.

I've order a classic Leia costume from pampered beardies, she might be able to do an 8 legged horse for you :p

Gyro

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I could probably fashion something together. But might leave it for next Halloween when he's all done growing haha. I was just listening to a song by one of my favorite bands, Alt-J, and it's called Taro. I really like that name as well.

Gyro

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
SpacialCoogs":2oq7no7h said:
When I hear Taro I think of the root vegetable.

Oh heck, I didn't even know that was a vegetable haha. Well, we'll see. Today i'm going to bleach and rinse everything and then bake it all in the oven for an hour or so at about 250* because it's supposed to rain here a lot the next few days. So, I might get him Tuesday actually :)

Gyro

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Would the BSFL I have now work for a 6 week old beardie? I was trying to find the biggest ones and those wouldn't even be as long as the diameter of a dime. So if I were to pick out the smaller ones, would that be okay to feed him? They're size "medium" from mulberry farms if that helps.

Edit: Also here if my final enclosure, i'm just missing one of the fleece hammocks from pamperedbeardies which will go in front of the basking spot so the little guy won't fall. The mopani wood has a great hiding spot under it, as well as under the basking ramp! I hope my little guy loves it!
29982693391_1eb40cd00e_h.jpg

Gyro

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Anythung guys? I need to order the bsfl as soon as possible if the size I described above would be too big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom