URI IS BACK / NEBULIZER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

No problem at all, I am glad to hear it is working out well for him. Baytril can be used for a couple of weeks, since this has been somewhat of a persistent issue. Or you can give for a 10 day period, take a break for a week, then do another 10 days.
At least he has eaten some vegetables & not spit them out! I hope he is feeling better soon & back to his old self. :D

Keep us posted on him.

Tracie

Aquastar09

Original Poster
Drache613":1yld10ve said:
Hello,

No problem at all, I am glad to hear it is working out well for him. Baytril can be used for a couple of weeks, since this has been somewhat of a persistent issue. Or you can give for a 10 day period, take a break for a week, then do another 10 days.
At least he has eaten some vegetables & not spit them out! I hope he is feeling better soon & back to his old self. :D

Keep us posted on him.

Tracie

Hi again! Im doing the 10 day then a break and 10 again. Drake's energy is coming back and I can tell hes sleeping better! I believe the med is working and I couldn't be happier! The serrapeptase finally came in the mail today but the dosage kind of confuses me. Im not very good with this kind of thing. Could you please look at the pics of the syringe and bottle and tell me what to fill the syringe to? Drake is 440g. Thanks!!!

kyleena29

Sub-Adult Member
My 360g beardie I was told 1-2 ml 3x daily. So it would be a little more for yours and you can try to work the math based off that. Make sure you give it to him 2hrs before treatment whenever you're doing treatments. I'm so glad he's doing better!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
According to the numbers on your bottle it works out to be between .22 and .44 ml per dose.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That's great news Drake is doing better & is more active now! It sounds like he is feeling good & has more energy, too. Is he eating a lot more also?
That is kind of confusing on the dose. I normally dose them at 15mg/kg but at that dose, but for this label, you could give .22ml which is a dose of 25mg/kg for his weight. You can give double that if you want to give a 50mg/kg.
It is safe to give daily, also so hopefully he will continue to improve for you.

Tracie

Aquastar09

Original Poster
Drache613":3tgj87xl said:
Hello,

That's great news Drake is doing better & is more active now! It sounds like he is feeling good & has more energy, too. Is he eating a lot more also?
That is kind of confusing on the dose. I normally dose them at 15mg/kg but at that dose, but for this label, you could give .22ml which is a dose of 25mg/kg for his weight. You can give double that if you want to give a 50mg/kg.
It is safe to give daily, also so hopefully he will continue to improve for you.

Tracie

Great to hear from you again Tracie :)
Sadly no he is not eating again. I can force a leaf into his mouth and he will chew and swallow on his own but he never goes to the plate or grabs it himself. I usually can get him to eat between 2-5 pieces of mustard/collard greens a day. Since thats really not much I syringe feed him green beans and squash also. When he is full he stops opening his mouth. Super worms he will grab on his own but no intrest at all in roaches.
I will go for the .22 then and see how that is working for him. It says to give 1-3 times a day so would twice be fine?

I am so very happy that he is feeling better! We are not there yet but getting closer every day! Thanks for all the well wishes and advice you keep giving!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is wonderful he is doing better. That will be fine to give the dose twice daily.
At least he will take the greens & veggies from a syringe since he isn't eating much of them.
The superworms are good protein for him also. I am just happy to hear he is eating something for you even if it isn't much.

Keep us posted on him! :D

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom