Looking for a particular beardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phurba390

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, so I'm sorry if I am mistaken.

In about a year or so, I am going to start breeding beardies. I have a juvenile male I want to start with. He is a fire red hypo/trans dunner.

My ultimate goal is is to produce some high-white dunners with red patterns,though I realize this is probably a long way off. I will also be doing a rainbow line since I have a giant rainbow male already, and may also work with some witzblitz.

For now I am looking for a female hypo white dunner, and I'm not having much luck. The only white beardies I've seen were from fire and ice dragons and, not to bad mouth anyone, I have heard some things that made me leary about them. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks.

MsCarter

Juvie Member
Sorry I can't point you In the right direction but if I stumble across anything I will let you know for sure.

That would be amazing if you could produce beardies as you've described, they would be absolutely beautiful. I know I'd want one lol. Is there any way you can post a pic of your rainbow beardie? I am unfamiliar with them and would love to see what one looks like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom