BONE INFECTION!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am so sorry he just is not doing well. :(
Try getting some non dairy soy yogurt either plain or flavored, or non dairy acidophiliz. You should be able to find the soy yogurt in the grocery store & the acidophiliz in most health food stores.
Is his beard black right now?

Tracie

LadyRenegade

Original Poster
omg ): I feel so helpless everything I do just makes him get worse and worse, nothing is working. I just want my little guy out of his misery already I feel so terrible. I know how much pain hes in, cause whenever we walk in front of the cage, he will slowly look at us, then start opening his mouth as if he is trying to say something, close his eyes, and go back to sleep ):

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I'm so sorry he's in such condition. :( When you had him out on the sidewalk how hot was it outside at that time ?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Sweet little Linkin....is he eating any ? He may have aspirated some when he threw up before. All you can do is keep trying, I really feel for you.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Lincoln is so cute, what a trooper. So he didn't eat the baby food though?
Has he eaten anything at all? I hope he is able to hold down his food today. Just keep trying & make sure he is all nice, warm & comfy at night. I am sorry he is having so much trouble, we are all thinking about him.
What are you giving him to help boost his immune system?

Tracie

LadyRenegade

Original Poster
Honestly just calcium. He used to let us syringe feed him water & food, but not anymore he turns his head. He had a little siezure last night too ):

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Did he eat or hold anything down today?
Is his beard black or regular colored? Keep trying to get him to eat. You will need to find some way of getting his mouth open to get some food into him or he is going to start to lose too much weight.
I am sorry he isn't doing well. Please keep us posted on him, I hope he turns a corner, soon.

Tracie

LadyRenegade

Original Poster
His ribcage is showing & beard is black. We force fed him a cricket, and then he ate one on his own. I am currently looking for someone in FL who can take him ): I go to school full time & work full time, my poor baby is just getting worse & worse. I am hoping theres a breeder around who can spends proper time nursing him,& has resources to bring him back to healthh! I dont want him to pass ): its killing me seeing him like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom