How often should a 3-4 Mo old Beardie poop? He did POOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormikins

Original Poster
We have poooooo!!!!

I have never been so happy to come home to a pile of poop, as I have been now. I may have snuggled my beardie with excitement.

Thank you so much everyone.

As a result of this thread, I have adjusted his feeding, his temps, also the way I do his supplements, and learned to help him out with some olive oil, as well as keep track of his shedding, poops, and feedings.

Thank you again for all the info you have provided. This beardie slave mama is very happy, and is looking forward to loving on her little beb!

For cuteness factor, here is a pic of the little bugger, sound asleep on mama.
88630-2641781764.jpg

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Aww .... he is truly cuteness incarnate .... and obviously mega spoilt too (nothing at all wrong with that :) )

I bet you were pleased to see a nice big poo, and I bet he was glad to be rid of it too.

Stormikins

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":1y61bzne said:
Aww .... he is truly cuteness incarnate .... and obviously mega spoilt too (nothing at all wrong with that :) )

I bet you were pleased to see a nice big poo, and I bet he was glad to be rid of it too.

Spoiling? There is no spoiling here... nope nope!!! The below pictures show no such thing. LOL

88630-6378028737.jpg

88630-6178669482.jpg

But that aside, yesterday he was under my tank top strap for about 2 hours, nice and warm. I did 2 loads of laundry, made dinner, walked the dog, drove to the store and back, and he was still there. After I woke him up to put him back in his viv, I am pretty sure he cussed me out.

My spoiled beb! Again, thank you so much! I am making more and more adjustments, and keeping track of his behavior to see how it changes.

Stormikins

Original Poster
Today, he has greeted me with a HUGE HUGE poop. I am pretty sure that it was alive... Obviously, he looked very smug, and on the opposite side of his viv, faaaaar away from said pooh. It was not watery, nor did it look bad. I'm sure he feels a lot better, and he went right after his wax worm salad snack this morning.

This mama is pleased. Ok except for having to wrestle that poop out of the viv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom