Confirmation of the Morphs of my Beardies

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoBigGuy

Hatchling Member
Hi All,

Just wanted confirmation of the morphs of my beardies and to see if anyone had some good sites that explains the different traits/morphs with photos so I can try and figure all of this out :)

Luna, a blood trans het hypo
Loki, a red trans het hypo X beasley red leatherback double het
Sunshine, a sandfire red with some cawley red hypo trans leatherback

14444931_10210842558807817_4203080939327085083_o.jpg

14525155_10210842558767816_947404432686540518_o.jpg

14500536_10210842558847818_314702937562321455_o.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
All 3 are transluscent, that gives them the eyes that are black or mostly black and more of a see through belly, especially as babies. The 2 are leatherbacks, that will pass on to some of the babies if you breed them to a even a non leather but can produce some silkies if bred together [ not recommended ] Being " het. hypo" means they carry the hypo gene and can produce hypos if bred with another het. hypo or a hypo [ hypomelanistic, lacking dark pigment ]

The names sandfire is a dragon that has genes traced back to the red/orange dragons produced at Sandfire dragon ranch [ The originator of most high color dragons ] Rich Beasley is another breeder that was known for producing very red dragons, thus in the breeding circles his dragons were called Beasley red. Kevin Dunne was the first to call his red line the " blood " dragon.

GoBigGuy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you so much for the feedback! Where did you learn all this? :)

AHBD":1zgzl25t said:
All 3 are transluscent, that gives them the eyes that are black or mostly black and more of a see through belly, especially as babies. The 2 are leatherbacks, that will pass on to some of the babies if you breed them to a even a non leather but can produce some silkies if bred together [ not recommended ] Being " het. hypo" means they carry the hypo gene and can produce hypos if bred with another het. hypo or a hypo [ hypomelanistic, lacking dark pigment ]

The names sandfire is a dragon that has genes traced back to the red/orange dragons produced at Sandfire dragon ranch [ The originator of most high color dragons ] Rich Beasley is another breeder that was known for producing very red dragons, thus in the breeding circles his dragons were called Beasley red. Kevin Dunne was the first to call his red line the " blood " dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom