New to beardies.....toilet help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llm32

Hi im a newbie to beardies and we have had bruno for just over a month now! After the first week to 2 weeks we were slightly worried he hadnt went to the toilet yet. After reading we decided a bath would help.....and it did!!! We gave it another few weeks and again he hadnt went...had a bath and result! This week were again quite concerned as he hadnt went to the toilet so we bathed him.....no luck! I waited a few more days bathed him yesterday and he just kept head butting the tub to get out and no pooh!! The wee rascal has just went now himself but it doesnt look like it did any other time even though his diet hasnt changed! Iv taken a pic and just wondering if someone could tell me if its normal / or not??
88456-2606867859.jpg
88456-5224619121.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That looks pretty normal to me. Maybe a bit dehydrated. I would offer him some water via drops on his nose and see if that helps keep him more regular on his own. That combined with fresh greens and well hydrated bugs should do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom