BONE INFECTION!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Well, it sounds like Lincoln is becoming spoiled & pampared, possibly? LOL
That's ok. I hope he starts using his back legs, soon. I am happy to hear that he is eating crickets, too. Does he eat some greens in there also?
They do love being hand fed though. Let us know how he is doing!

Tracie

LadyRenegade

Original Poster
He finally Fter days climbed off his basking rock by himself :) he is still enjoying being syringe fed water and food - so lazy. We're really hoping this is a sign of him wanting to move and walk around again!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That's wonderful Lincoln climbed off of his basking spot by himself. :D Maybe he is starting to feel better, slowly. It does take time, they are slow healers.
Oh I bet he does love being fed & pampered, too. LOL
Keep us posted on him.

Tracie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yay ! I'm glad to hear any progress reports on little Lincoln. :) Hoping that he'll keep getting better !

LadyRenegade

Original Poster
Whomever suggested squash babyfood, he is obsessed!!!! Gosh he cant get enough. He loves it !!! Still not moving so much, im hoping his front legs get better soon, and his back. Still hasnt gone potty though ):

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's great he loves the squash ! Yes, squash is often a go- to for helping beardies to eat with the added benefit of helping them poo if need be. :) How is Lincoln doing now ?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Well that's at least a bit of good news. :) Remember, it will take a while for him to get stronger and see to what degree he will recover.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great news he loves the squash baby food so much.
I hope he starts using his legs more. It does tend to take them awhile to get better though.
I am happy to hear he did go potty, finally! LOL :D
Keep us posted on his progress, too.

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is he doing today, still being lazy? LOL They sure can get that way, can't they?
Is he getting a tan from his sunbathing too? I am sure he is soaking up the rays of sunshine while he can before it gets cold outside & can't get any sun.
I hope he is eating well also. Keep us posted on his progress. :D

Tracie

LadyRenegade

Original Poster
Hey Tracie! Lincoln actually isnt doing well at all. He threw up on himself, and just keeps spasming, we think its finally time sadly ):

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh no, that is not good news! I hate to hear Lincoln isn't feeling well. Are you going to get him back to the vets?
Try to keep him warm overnight to help, in case he just had a case of an upset tummy. Do you have probiotics to give to him right now?

Tracie

LadyRenegade

Original Poster
Sadly the only reptile vet for beardies is $300 a visit :\ we do not have any probiotics, what kind should we give him. He is curled into an O shape and hasnt moved in 3 days. He sleeps all day long too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom