How long can i have my beardies out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have some dogs but they where infested with fleas. I couldn't take care of them because i work and when i come back i only look out for my beardies. I know it's selfish but i honestly love reptiles more than animals. And my brothers said that they where going to take care for the dogs. Anyway they already got rid of them but the fleas remained and they found themselves inside the house. Now my brother wants to bomb the house with those raid bomb thing or whatever they are called. Supposedly it takes two hours so it can go away. In those two hours i want to spend time with my beardies outside, but can they be outside of their tank for two hours or more? Btw this would be their first time outside the house.

MsCarter

Juvie Member
Absolutely. Being outside getting natural UVB from the sun is actually great for them. As long as it isn't freezing cold or anything they will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bugluvr3
Top Bottom