My juvenile started acting aggressive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzandblaze

I got this girl on July 3. Has grown super fast always handled her like I should but the past month or so she started get very aggressive inside her tank. She will hiss, try and bite. But if I get her out and get her to calm down she is a completely different dragon. I even tried feeding her outside of her tank and it didn't work. She is probably about 10 in or maybe more I have not been able to measure because of the way she is acting Why does she act like a mini Godzilla in her home?

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Hmmm, I couldn't really tell you exactly, because I don't want to give you wrong advice. I'd say just keep handling her like you have been, and possibly try to hand feed her? Sorry, I and not too much help, but I can try to find out for you :wink:

Hey, found this, don't know if it will work, but here is is: http://www.bio.miami.edu/tosney/file/TameAdult.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom