Bearded Dragons Tail curved. HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So recently my bearded dragon Lincoln's tail has been curved up in the air like a scorpion sometimes. Do you know what the cause of this is and is there any way I can stop it if I need to?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I often see them curl the tail up when they are alert and exploring. I interpret it as a sign they are content and alert because they roam around and lick things while doing it and they don't usually seem distressed at all. Just based on my observations though.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I agree with Cooper. Ours have the scorpion tail when they are happily out exploring and curious about things. I always feel happy when I see their tail like that.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Antenna tail is entirely normal, expecially if excited and having a ball trotting about exploring the floor.

Is particularly frequently seen with young beardies, older beardies are less exciteable and much more laid back and relaxed and less likely to show antenna tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom