**Update** Adventures of Rocky the Rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocky has been with us for just over a month and I think it's safe to say, he's settling in nicely.

I was leaving the house a few days ago and when I went to say "bye" to Rocky, I noticed that his hammock had fallen down. I didn't have time to fix it, so I moved him away from it and left it down; hoping that he wouldn't get back on it. Well...as we all know, our dragons LOVE their hammocks. This is what I found when I returned home, a few hours later:

Rocky, back on his fallen hammock. Using his tail to hold him up.

I decided to remove the hammock altogether for a while. Rocky was having none of that. From that day forward, he has been pooping on his basking spot, right where his hammock had been. And then he lays in it. I think this is an all out "Hammock Protest."

I had to give him a bath to get the poo off his belly and he tried his best to escape.

I want to put paper towels down on his basking spot to make clean up easier, but this guy is terrified of them! He freaks out every time I come near his tank with paper towels in my hand.

I am such a proud beardie mama. I love this guy and can't wait to share more of his adventures.

RockysMom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Rocky's new "Leese"** is here...and it fits him perfectly!
From the look on his face, I think he's less than thrilled about wearing it.

** old-timers on the site will get this one. (re: Pointless and Sad Posts) :lol:

RockysMom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Rocky's Summer Vacation - Part 2

Wagon Ride to the beach

First time on the beach. Too much wind for Rocky; he kept his eyes closed the whole time.

RockysMom

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Somebody is happy to be back home from vacation. He definitely missed his pile of shoes while he was gone. :D

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Darwin likes to climb shoe piles like that too. Odd little guys sometimes, preferring piles of stinky shoes =)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Maybe. I think they may also just like to prop themselves up on something and shoe piles are handy.

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
CooperDragon":3k5xb5jd said:
Maybe. I think they may also just like to prop themselves up on something and shoe piles are handy.
its a win win for them then! for some reason draconis likes my left shoulder more, he hated it when i got my monitor implanted and he had to stay off that side for a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom