Is this viv to big

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuey82

My girl is 8-9 weeks old. Her viv is 6'x3.5'x2'. Has 2 repteisun 10.0 that r 48" long. 100w spot light. And a 150w che that has not been needed yet. I'm wondering if that just to much for her. I have had her for two weeks. She seems to like it. She is always running all over and climbing on her drift wood. Cold side is 80-90f hot side is 90-96f basking spot is 96-114f depinding on how high she gos up. What do u guys and gals think

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Wow, that's a huge + beautiful enclosure. :) I think she'll be fine in there as long as she's eating and not too stressed. It's good that you don't have too much decor to clutter oit right now that will make it easier to find the food.

Shuey82

Original Poster
Yea thanks. Its big but won't have to make any more one size fits all. She eats goods. I just play with her food tell she eats it. Sis loves that she can sit in there with her and she climbs all over sis. I know some times she doesn't like it when me and the wife get in to get her out.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
That's a really nice enclosure!!

I might add more enrichment for her like branches for climbing. They may need taken out for feeding if the bugs try to hide but it will give her more todo and more security during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom