Is water in poo normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzynom

My bearded dragon used the bathroom on me earlier today and I noticed that his poo was a little soft but not diarrhea like and his white uric stuff was normal but some water came out along with it all. He is 2 months old and he is eating well. Temps and humidity are perfect. Gave him a little prune baby food about two days ago to help him use the bathroom because he was only going to the bathroom once every other day but this is the 2nd time he went today and he also went twice yesterday with about the same consistency of poo but I'm not sure if there was water with it because I wasn't holding him when it happened. He has also been a bit more active today. All in all he seems fine but is the water in his poo normal?

I am no expert but I have read this same question before. I believe the water in the poo is probably due to the baby food you fed him. Basically the more water that you give to your beardie, the more water will come out when he poos.
Hope this helps! :D

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yep, that's just excess water passing through. Usually due to food that is high in water content as mentioned. It's common and nothing to worry about if it isn't a constant thing. Diet can be altered to make adjustments as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom