Butter nut squash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karenxx67

Juvie Member
Is it ok to feed this to fuzzy every day?
He seems to really like it. Its the only thing ive managed to find that he eats apart from cuecumber an i know he shouldnt have that too often.
Hes not bothered by rocket cress or kale.
Ive been cubing the squash say 4mm pieces.
Not sure how much he sould have but this morning he ate bout 5 cubes. Bearing in mind hes a rankins does that sound ok?

Oh an poo seems to have got runnier since i got him but im assuming its the veg. Will he adjust to this.?

P.S it smells of butternut squash ?

scorpius

my guys love it too , I give it to my dragons once a week but greens are the staple diet,

they like it so much that they try to blackmail me by not eating greens until I give them more squash

so I toss in some crickets as a bribe and they forget all about the squash until next time I make it

The poo is runny because of the water content in the squash

Karenxx67

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Poo is much better today.
I wish he would eat geens. Hes just scoffed 14 locusts ??
Hes gonna cost me a fortune im gonna need to remortgage ?

scorpius

That's good he gobbled up the locust , he should go for greens in a day or so ,

they are smart little buggers and know what they like , and will play all sorts of games with you to get the goodies they want

That's fine of coarse as long as they get the correct balance of good food to fun food

collard , dandelion , mustard , greens are my guys staples with the other type "treats" once or twice a week

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I usually have one form of squash in salads every day. It's easy to get and it's popular to eat. It's part of a wider diet, but it's a staple veg in the salads I put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom