bearded dragon found on front porch

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Thanks for posting that, I was going to ask about it. So there are circumstances when you could release them, if they were in captivity less than 30 days, not housed with other critters + not showing signs of illness.

Dbnutrition

Original Poster
Totally embarrassed for the mistaken identity, but this has been a most useful forum, thank you for all of your help. He is native, he wasn't purchased, so happy my neighbors are not cruel & unusual. It feels weird that I gave him a bath though.

One day I may return as a real life bearded dragon owner. Have a healthy day!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's O.K, it's happened here before....they do resemble little beardies. :) So you'll be keeping him ? Set him up with a nice woodland type tank, branches for climbing, a nice houseplant if you like , some basking size rocks. And you don't need to bathe him at all,just keep a clean water bowl in the tank . You can mist the tank in the morning to keep humidity up.

Gail

BD.org Addict
AHBD":3i1dj6zu said:
Thanks for posting that, I was going to ask about it. So there are circumstances when you could release them, if they were in captivity less than 30 days, not housed with other critters + not showing signs of illness.

I was surprised when I saw that. Every state I've checked before says no releasing once in captivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom