This is my dragon and how she spends her day!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I wake her up I let her bask for 5-15 minutes before she eats I feed her 1-5 crickets I know that isn't that much but she only really eats a few I talk to her and walk around with him for a bit and that's the end of the morning.

Time for noon I take her for a walk I put him in his special cage so i can take her to far places I feed her some more veggies when my friends come over he socializes a lot she is a happy lizard .

Afternoon and time to rest I get him a special heating mat let her sit beside me well I watch tv and look at posts not much for the afternoon.

Bedtime!he has a little sand house I put his bed in(a very soft cloth)he loves his bed she won't wake up in the morning and that is my beardies day look back for images.

SDragons

Juvie Member
to digest their food properly she/he will need more time under the basking light before coming out to play.

How old is your beardie? If still young they will need to eat protein a second time during the day.

Sounds like your beardie spend a lot of time with you, which is lovely.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

She is a lucky little one! :love5:
It sounds like you are giving her a very loving home, so sweet.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom