Peaches ain't happy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
87978-9788479553.jpg
Her normal activies are being disrupted due to shedding. She's really been going at it for the last few days and we can tell she's not real excited about it either. She normally likes to be held but the last few days she just tolerates us, lol.
I think she has decided that she's not leaving home looking like that.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Poor peaches. I can't imagine shedding is very comfortable. Hopefully she'll cheer up quickly after the shed is done.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
She's still at it, she's almost done except on her back. I'll be just as happy as she will be cause she ain't eating like normal but she sleeps good, lol.

My dragon is the same way. He hisses if I try to pick him up while shedding. He doesn't hiss when I picked him up for feeding time though. Other than that he is a rather happy little guy!

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
SquirtTheDragon":3gb7hwti said:
My dragon is the same way. He hisses if I try to pick him up while shedding. He doesn't hiss when I picked him up for feeding time though. Other than that he is a rather happy little guy!
Mine gets mad if i dont give him a warm bath and rubbing when hes shedding......

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
SquirtTheDragon":2ow6wqoh said:
Your's definitely has high standards!
This is the same dragon that eats some of his basil and then flicks the rest out and rolls in it...I bruised some and put i tin his bath water then drapped it on his back and head....he LOVED it, now hes gonna want it every time he gets a bath. Good thing that basil helps keep parasites down on the inside and out. It also seems to help his itchies. :D I think all of our dragons have high standards, mine is a bratty mamas boy but i wouldnt have him any other way. One day ill write a short story on how we met and why i chose him over the others (i really didnt want a leather due to issues so many have but he had me at "dont touch me") along with his journey. with pics added in to show him then and now.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Beardymama33":3ugpehcy said:
SquirtTheDragon":3ugpehcy said:
This is the same dragon that eats some of his basil and then flicks the rest out and rolls in it...I bruised some and put i tin his bath water then drapped it on his back and head....he LOVED it, now hes gonna want it every time he gets a bath. Good thing that basil helps keep parasites down on the inside and out. It also seems to help his itchies. :D I think all of our dragons have high standards, mine is a bratty mamas boy but i wouldnt have him any other way. One day ill write a short story on how we met and why i chose him over the others (i really didnt want a leather due to issues so many have but he had me at "dont touch me") along with his journey. with pics added in to show him then and now.
Yup, he sounds good and spoiled, lol!!! I know...We can't help it :roll: .

I would love to read that story when you get time to write it .
PS. Is the basil fresh or dried? I would like to try this but don't know where to begin :|

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Gormagon":18m8xeox said:
Beardymama33":18m8xeox said:
SquirtTheDragon":18m8xeox said:
Yup, he sounds good and spoiled, lol!!! I know...We can't help it :roll: .

I would love to read that story when you get time to write it .
PS. Is the basil fresh or dried? I would like to try this but don't know where to begin :|
you get a fresh organic plant and plant it in a nice warm sunny area outside (in a pot so you can bring it in in cold weather if you are in a cold area) and pinch the leave bunhes off just above the joints, this way it will produce a huge amount of basil. You then add in a small amount increasing it in the salad until your little one is eating the full bunch every other day (every day for times hes acting ill or constipated). It has to be fresh or it does not work right.
86309-8585060900.jpg
btw does this look like a spoiled beardie?

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Beardymama33":13s9m91e said:
you get a fresh organic plant and plant it in a nice warm sunny area outside (in a pot so you can bring it in in cold weather if you are in a cold area) and pinch the leave bunhes off just above the joints, this way it will produce a huge amount of basil. You then add in a small amount increasing it in the salad until your little one is eating the full bunch every other day (every day for times hes acting ill or constipated). It has to be fresh or it does not work right.
86309-8585060900.jpg
btw does this look like a spoiled beardie?
Why No, he doesn't look spoiled at all, lol!!! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom