Beardie has stuck shed? [please help]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So im the type of person that when something different happens and im not aware of why its happening i get really nervous and start assuming the worse, so a few days ago my beardie had finished shedding but today he has been rubbing his nose and face on a log he has in the tank. First off i thought he just had an itch but the more i thought about it was thinking it could have been stuck shed inside his nose but his breathing seems to be normal to be he is never breathing through his mouth (if they can idk) ANY help is appreciated, here is a picture :) (if it works)
IMG_20160827_120553_zpsaog7x6ys.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, no need to worry. It will come off in time. Dragons usually shed in irregular patches....you might just lightly spritz him in his tank if the humidity is low. Other than that, it will come off when it's ready. Here's a pic of one of mine , this is quite common and not a health problem. :)

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/29897/full

OperationReggie

Original Poster
Thank you very much for the rapid response, makes me feel better knowing its common and not a problem. WOW the colours on your dragon are amazing , my dragon seems to get more and more orange patches every time he sheds which is amazing since my favourite colour is orange ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom