Bean and Stink are packing on weight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys- I know I'm not really a regular here but I used to come a lot for guidance when my two beardies were ill or not eating well :) Stink had parasites and Bean wasn't coping well after we had moved. I don't know whether this is the right forum but I'm pleased to announce that both of my scaly kids are eating disgusting amounts of food once more, and starting to fill out again :D . I thought I'd also put a current size comparison up while I'm at it!

This is my poorly baby Stink on the day we brought him to the vets' for his SECOND checkup after his first round of dewormer failed him. His flagelate levels were 6x what they normally would have been around and he had lost so much weight... he was 718g in this photo.

82410-6010724823.jpg

Here's the same boy a few months later, finishing off his entire breakfast salad and roaring for more :lol:

82410-971588432.jpg
82410-2179504829.jpg

And lastly, his full body shot- 22in. of orange tub :lol: I haven't brought him in to weigh him again yet but as you can see he's quite fat now.

82410-2247836837.jpg

I don't have any full-body of Bean right now- she's actually still quite skinny but she eats well and slowly but surely she'll regain some of her former curves :lol:. I would put her on a pinkie once or twice a month but alas- she's too small and quite picky about what she eats. She won't even touch fruit :roll:

82410-2030022876.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I remember these guys, glad to hear a positive update ! I know how worried you were about Stink especially. Just be sure not to let Stink get too stuffed, he's getting overweight now so time to cut back.....it may sound scary but it's healthier for them. If he loves salad, that's a good thing though. :)

stinkysmommy

Original Poster
AHBD":1wgqkg5w said:
I remember these guys, glad to hear a positive update ! I know how worried you were about Stink especially. Just be sure not to let Stink get too stuffed, he's getting overweight now so time to cut back.....it may sound scary but it's healthier for them. If he loves salad, that's a good thing though. :)
Yeah, you helped me out a lot with them! Thanks a bunch!
You're right, he's a bit of a chunker now. It doesn't help that we've started breeding superworms too so they're always on the menu for dinner and for treats :silent:. Time to diet lol. Thankfully he's also a big salad eater now so I can start loading him up on fruit and veg, instead.

Thanks again~ :mrgreen:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Wow, they both do look very good! I remember when they were thinner & not doing as well so you have done a great job with them both. Stink wont like the new diet restrictions. LOL
I am glad that they are doing so well now! :D

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom