Weird Behavior?? *Urgent*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little girl Delilah has been acting extremely weird since we moved in with some friends. She's used to cats, but there are some dogs here. Different people. But nothing else has changed for her. She's been hiding in her log constantly, and even sleeping during the day which she NEVER did before. She always basked all day till i put her to sleep. When i went to wake her up this morning her beard was out which she has NEVER done before, but it went away as soon as i picked her up. I'm extremely concerned. She's eating fine. Not showing any other signs of stress other than bearding up at me and sleeping or hiding during the day. Even at night she used to just snuggle up somewhere, now its always in her log. I'm just very worried about my baby i want her happy :( any advice anyone? shes 5/6 months old.
(PS i just realized this should be in behavior but im concerned about her health too....)

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Changes in their environment can stress them out a bit. If she puts her beard back when you pick her up, that's a good sign. She is probably healthy, especially if she's still eating well, just a bit stressed out. Try to get her onto a steady routine in the new place. After a while she will probably get used to the routine and the new environment and get back to her old self.

SmolGirl98

Original Poster
Thank you for replying, i really hope so! I've tried getting her accustomed to the new people and showing her they are no threat to her and she does fine. Is it possible she's going into early brumation? I havent fully educated myself on brumation just yet. :study:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom