Good ways to clean enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the best ways to clean / disinfect an enclosure ? I've seen bleach and vinegar mentioned but not many details . My enclosure is going to consist of a couple basking logs , 3D back wall with grout sealed with mod podge matte, tile substrate , couple of hides/ramps homemade with styrofoam , grout and mod podge . It's a glass enclosure btw .

I don't have the means to buy a steam cleaner right now so what are good alternatives and how often should it be done? Thanks

vulcan2016

Hatchling Member
you can use vinegar ( i would not use bleach because it is toxic even to us humans and it is hard to get all of the remaining chemicals out) all you have to do is mix it with water i would do a 10 to 20 percent ratio and put it in a spray bottle and spray it on the walls and floor of your enclosure and then wipe it off of the smooth surfaces. you can also get a pre-made spray made by zilla called terrarium cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom