Gonzo finally pooped!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtjlcl

Early this morning after Gonzo woke up I gave him a bath and kept rubbing his belly. He finally pooped! The only thing that appeared different about it was the white part looked like a big pencil eraser (flat on the end) where usually it is long and thin (guessing maybe that's from not being able to poop) and for the first time since we have had him his poop did not stink at all. Even when he poops in the bath it immediately made me feel like I had to throw up because the smell was so bad. I hope it is a good thing it doesn't smell. He got back in his cage and ate 2 crickets and 1 black soldier fly larvae. I am so excited to get home to see him to make sure this was indeed progress and there is still not an issue.

Thank you for everyone's support, guidance and availability to answer questions I have. As new beardie owner it is a comfort to know I have this website to turn to. I am sure I will continue to have questions and concerns as gonzo grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom