What's The Craziest Thing Your Beardie Has *Almost* Eaten?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aajvell93

That's too cute, glad you were able to get it out of his mouth! I like to take Zeus out on my balcony me he likes to try and eat the dirt and dead leaves from my flowers out there. But I think the craziest thing he's ever tried to eat was a cat toy mouse!

BeardedDragonLover11

Original Poster
Aajvell93":38gzrepf said:
That's too cute, glad you were able to get it out of his mouth! I like to take Zeus out on my balcony me he likes to try and eat the dirt and dead leaves from my flowers out there. But I think the craziest thing he's ever tried to eat was a cat toy mouse!

Yes, I'm glad too!! he might have eaten another one but I doubt it, he probably wouldn't have been able to get 2. Or more. He seems fine, though, he also likes to try to eat yarn, my iPhone and laptop chargers, and a pink stethoscope that he already got teeth marks in. Actually, anything pink he goes after. I guess we're similar when it comes to favorite colors!! lol.

Wow, that is crazy. Silly beardies. You always have to watch them 24/7 to make sure that they don't die. I'm going to have to teach him some life skills. Mines name is Chunky. Haha, I know, its silly, but I'm hoping that he gets chunky, I don't think that he's fully grown yet. Bearded Dragons are crazy. But, they do like to go outside!!

Good luck to you and your beardie/s!!!

BeardedDragonLover11 ;) :)

ashen

While I was feeding my little roach destroyer some roaches he thought one of the dog biscuits was a roach and stared at it for about 2 minutes waiting for it to move before he finally decided "well it's not moving and vaguely in the shape of a food... oh well. I eats it anyway"

To be honest i thought it was a roach too :roll:

Don't worry he didn't eat it. He spat it right out before i could get to his mouth and continued to stare at it.

Oh yes, and when we put in the ceramic tiles he was there for about 10 whole minutes trying to eat the light patches. I nearly peed myself it was so funny :lol:

when mine was a baby (kind of) she was roaming the floor and there was a small green, rubber toy thing on the ground. so she pulled her head back getting ready to eat it so i was like "DUMPLING NO" so i snatched her from the ground as fast as i could and she was like "human why i was going to eat that" but this when she was a baby dumpling is now dead at 1 and a half yrs. she ran under the gate and boom hit by a car...

BeardedDragonLover11

Original Poster
thebeardielover":3uclq8u7 said:
when mine was a baby (kind of) she was roaming the floor and there was a small green, rubber toy thing on the ground. so she pulled her head back getting ready to eat it so i was like "DUMPLING NO" so i snatched her from the ground as fast as i could and she was like "human why i was going to eat that" but this when she was a baby dumpling is now dead at 1 and a half yrs. she ran under the gate and boom hit by a car...

Aww, I'm so so so so so so sorry for your little Beardie loss. When did she die??

BeardedDragonLover11":1sbrxk3s said:
thebeardielover":1sbrxk3s said:

Aww, I'm so so so so so so sorry for your little Beardie loss. When did she die??
Last friday. I was crying for literally hours

BeardedDragonLover11

Original Poster
thebeardielover":2gs5x6ex said:
BeardedDragonLover11":2gs5x6ex said:
thebeardielover":2gs5x6ex said:

BeardedDragonLover11

Original Poster
BeardedDragonLover11":2c13voas said:
thebeardielover":2c13voas said:
BeardedDragonLover11":2c13voas said:
thebeardielover":2c13voas said:

BeardedDragonLover11

Original Poster
thebeardielover":18lu2s1z said:
BeardedDragonLover11":18lu2s1z said:
thebeardielover":18lu2s1z said:

Triple post. Awh, well, I'm still SO sorry for your loss, and good luck to you and her in Beardie Heaven. :) <3 ;) <3.

SilverGravity

Hatchling Member
I'm sure she's tried for crazier, but the most recent thing I can remember is my girl Sapphire tried to eat the probe thermometer when I was taking temps! She even left little tooth marks in the foam part. Anything that moves, she wants to eat!

Minimum3

Hatchling Member
My little Dragon keeps trying to eat my Betta fish. The Fishes name is Tux because he is black and white, but my Dragon and I refer to him as "Snack"

Today Fez kept trying to eat part of his basking spot... I think he thought the attached pebbles were food, Im glad they were stuck on properly though!!

Recently I got a new duvet cover, which has small orange dots on it. I put Haku on my bed so I could clean his cage and next thing I know I see him try to chomp on one of the orange dots. And as soon as it became clear that it wasn't gonna work for him, he just ran to the next one and tried again.

ivydance

I was once sitting with my Toothy while playing The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on my 3DS and after she saw Link walking across the screen, she jumped at my DS and tried to eat him haha!

Oh! And one of my hermit crabs! She tried eating my Amoeba through the glass of her habitat!
Please note though - I wasn't teasing her, I was just holding the crab and just happened to be by her habitat; next thing I knew she was lunging at him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom