Something to keep crickets in whilst feeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MostBeast

My lil guy does not eat outside of his tank. He just refuses, so I have to put crickets in his tank. Problem is, they hide everywhere and fishing all of them out is a pain. I want to be able to just throw them in and leave them in there without worrying about them biting him at night. What can I build on one side of my tank to keep crickets in but allow my dragon to go in and out and feed as he pleases?

Sylphie

Uh-huh I'm having he same problem. The only thing that "worked" somehow was to put them in bowl with some water in it, so they can't jump couse they need to swim... but that way worked only partially as most of them frowned after a few hours :(

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I offer them in small batches of 3-5 or so at a time. Shake them in a small cup (yogurt container) and let them jump into the tank. They are easier for both me and my dragon to track. I repeat that as long as he wants more for about 10 minutes and I pull any leftovers out of the tank at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom