Spikeymickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
It's my first time on here but I think my beardie as died but I dernt bury him he is 15yrs old and I think he took his last breath on my knee last night
Please help
Kind regards dolly??

Spikeymickey

Original Poster
Hi sorry I'm all over the place,he's been a bit off for about week now not very lively but still eating, but for the last couple days he's hardly moved at all just to get comfy when I get him out and put him on my knee,spike was our first beardie so I've never seen a dead one,his beard is black so are his eyes and he's pale I just don't want to bury him if I'm wrong ??

Spikeymickey

Original Poster
No he don't do anything I've just took him round to my neighbors because she works at a kind of farm which do reptiles aswell and she said he's definitely dead because he has lock jaw ??

vulcan2016

Hatchling Member
Yeah sorry to hear that it'shard losing a pet. Mine scared me a couple weeks ago come home late at night and it looked like he wwasn't breathing. Just about gave me a heart attack

Spikeymickey

Original Poster
Thank you vulcon2016,sdragons
I finally buried my spikey late last night it was the hardest thing to do,he as been a massive part of our life and I hope we made him as happy as he made us,he was most definitely the boss of our home if he wanted to lie on the dogs bed he would just simply chase her off it?Thank you for your replies and I do hope your beardies live long and happy lives??
Dolly xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom