Runny light colored poop...help

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my beardie has had kinda runny (almost jelly-like) light tan colored stools. He also is only eating one or 2 crix a day. He's about 2-3 months old. He's 7 inches in length. He was acting very very sluggish, and I realized with all the water in his stools he needed more to hydrate so I used a dripper on his snout and gave him some. He seemed to perk up a lot. But is still not eating and having runny poos. It's been going on for about 3 days. Is it time to go to the vet or what should I do

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there....how long have you had him and what size crix was he eating ? Also, what typ/brand of lights do you have ? Can you post a few pics of the set up + your baby ?

Mylittlebabytiger99

Original Poster
I've had him for about 2 weeks and he was eating small crickets. Also. I'm using a 50watt zoo med basking light. A ceramic heating element for nights and the 18" slimeline desert uvb tube light. And yes I removed the plastic cover before using. I know how that will restrict from uvb rays being able to go anywhere :p :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom