Sleeping with his squishy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Dezi is very special. I'm sure he came to you for a purpose. :)

And yes Mordecai is very well cared for and loved.

SpacialCoogs

Sub-Adult Member
There's a person who makes bearded dragon stuffed animals and sells them at our local reptile shows. I've ordered one for Scaley, so we'll see if she likes a squishy too.

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
86309-6559522324.jpg
mine loves his dino and will sulk and give me the stink eye if i have to take it out to clean it.BTW hes almost bigger than the dino and still wont give it up.....i need to find him a bigger dino!

dezismom

Juvie Member
"I need to find a bigger Dino!".... Now, that's something you don't hear every day!!????

Dezi has a plastic tree decoration that I bought for a fishtank, and he bonded with it when he was little enough to hide in its branches. Now, he can hardly balance on it, but I do not dare to take it away or replace it with a bigger one...he just loves that tree. I sometimes find him snuggled up to it, arm wrapped around the trunk, head on its base, like a child with a favorite blankey. too cute!

Dez and tree, several months ago, when he was still able to balance on it--he is much bigger, now, but hugs his tree. My Beardie is a tree hugger!!?
82765-3737823158.jpg

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
CooperDragon":stiw6fbw said:
"I dominates this lizard. Who does he think he is?!"
"OHHHH squishy, squishy, squishy....WTH *looks over at smaller squishy* HES MY SQUISHY YOU CANT HAVE HIM!!!!"

I will say that my draconis would look like that if he wasnt a leather back....even the headspikes on that one are longer and sharper than the ones on my Draconis!!!! :D
86309-1641536067.jpg

Mordecai would probably look much like this^^^ without the extra armor......:D

Mordecai

Juvie Member
Original Poster
"OHHHH squishy, squishy, squishy....WTH *looks over at smaller squishy* HES MY SQUISHY YOU CANT HAVE HIM!!!!"

That was funny!!!

Ya Mordecai has lots of spikes "armor" very pokey
I bet a leatherback is so soft.

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Mordecai":3h7zbn82 said:

That was funny!!!

Ya Mordecai has lots of spikes "armor" very pokey
I bet a leatherback is so soft.
he has the texture of rawhide, kinda smooth one wan (you can feel a bit of texture but smooth) and rough the other way (he threatened the kids but submitted to me during the lesson on why hes a leather...lets not get into the "how we can tell hes a boy one...) i even have a raw hide knapping leg protector......(for making arrow heads)

Beardymama33

Juvie Member
Beardymama33":2f2bw6xk said:
86309-6559522324.jpg
mine loves his dino and will sulk and give me the stink eye if i have to take it out to clean it.BTW hes almost bigger than the dino and still wont give it up.....i need to find him a bigger dino!
86309-3575771223.jpg
he has a bigger dino now....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom