Frankie is dead and it was horrific DO NOT use sand mats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is extremely painful to write this out so I'm going to have to try again in a couple days. My Frankie baby is dead. It was the most horrible things I've ever experienced. There was blood everywhere and I couldn't help him. I will never get the images out of my head. I LOVED HIM SO MUCH!! HE went from being 24/7 in a tank to spending the last 2 years snuggling with me in his blankie. We we're only 3 days away from his Cross Canada Camping Adventure. I will explain to all soon the details I just can't do it yet. PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU ALL ... DO NOT USE THOSE EXO TERRA SAND MATS! I am certain it was what caused his horrible death. Rest In Peace Frankie I love you so much. :cry:

Sylphie

I'm so sorry to hear that! It's always terrible when our pets are gone, but watching it is even worse :(

But I need to be that $%&*()( who will grumble... I know that you're feeling bad, but don't you think that it would be better to wait a few days before posting this so that you would be able to tell the whole story? Because now you are accusing something without even giving us any reasons as to why. I know I'm sounding terrible to you, but it would be more logical to just wait till you are able to talk about the whole situation...

Again I'm sorry for your loss and that I needed to be that "bad, cold-hearted" person.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I'm sooooo sorry about poor Frankie, how devastating this is for you. :( I know that your heart is broken and my heart goes out to you. Do you think he ingested some of the small pebbles or ate some of the foam ? I personally wouldn't use one of those, always wondered if they could cause problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom