Yellow lump on back

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardedlady123

Ive had my beardie for close to 7 years now and recently she's developed this growth on her back. Its about a cm away from her spine amd looks to be attached to her scales since I can't rub it off or anything. She isn't in any pain, however the lump seems to be growing and its in a tiny little cluster of raised bumps that are quite visible.

Any ideas?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Sorry to hear about the developing bump. Do you have any pictures we could see, for an overall assessment?
It could be a cyst or a benign tumor, or an abscess. Has she been injured from a bite or anything that you know of? Do you have a vet you can take her to for them to look at it?

Tracie

beardedlady123

Original Poster
she's ripped her nail out when she was younger but thats the only injury she's ever had... It's just weird cuz the lump looks like a budding flower?

Will post pics soon

beardedlady123

Original Poster
87142-2252224577.jpg

It is kinda hard to see in that lighting but the raised bumps are halfway down on her right side and clustered very close together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom