Beardie Gurgling and in Distress

Status
Not open for further replies.

saratxgibson

Original Poster
Oh! She struggled quite a bit! She clamped her mouth over and over. It took two of us to get the total of a tablespoon of food into her. I did the mouth and holding and my husband did the syringe. It's been 3 or 4 hours and we had dinner a bath before the food. A few minutes ago we got another strained poo! Took her about 5 minutes to get a small acorn size out. But, the best news is that she walked without dragging her back end afterwards!

We'll plan for another bath and a small "snack" of the mix you suggested this afternoon.

Are you indicating that we should omit calcium powder altogether or just every other time?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Aw, poor girl... I mean that she struggled as you fed her. I would only do feed once a day then, it's already working, and it's GREAT that she's moving better ? And yes calcium just once a day.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is terrific news she has already improved! I am sure she is feeling a lot better, too. That's great she isn't dragging herself around either. It will take a bit of time, but, it should all pass through. :D
Keep us posted on her.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom