I am blackbearding because .... (a lighthearted compilation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
kingofnobbys":3slzzl1v said:
.... YOU took me away from MY nice warm sunny window sill when I was REALLY enjoying the sun and watching the world outside....BB BB

THIS! and a few headbobs for good measure! (sideways head stink eye)

DaisyDragon123

Sub-Adult Member
Because my mom eats all my worms!!! ..Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Once again, pasta may look like worms but it's not. But I can't say your manuka honey is safe with me.

Love, Mom

Because she eats my worms AND honey...This calls for a BB with Stink Eye!! ..Daisy

....Mama took me outside for the first time and set me in a pen and I didn't like it.

(P.S. Mama will take things more slowly in the future)

Draycebaby2014

Juvie Member
DaisyDragon123":2hg5i841 said:
Because my mom eats all my worms!!! ..Daisy

Dear Daisy,

Once again, pasta may look like worms but it's not. But I can't say your manuka honey is safe with me.

Love, Mom

Because she eats my worms AND honey...This calls for a BB with Stink Eye!! ..Daisy

That's too cute I wonder if my drayce w ever have that reaction lol he did try to eat spaghetti once lol

SukiLove

Juvie Member
....I see you feeding my sister roaches too, but I don't want to share, they are all MINE!! (Usually accompanied with a few head bobs for good measure)

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I was watching that program (on TV) and you changed the channel / turned the TV off .... BB BB .... you are so rude !!! BB BB

SheilaIsLove

-- Your human toddler wants to be loud when its past MY bed time.
-- You mixed the red bell peppers with the cucumbers.. THEY CANT BE TOUCHING..
-- you give me bath when I want to Bask.. WHY YOU DO DIS?? :banghead: :banghead:

BruceLarryOzzie

Hatchling Member
Oh my gosh! These are hysterical.
So far I (Bruce) have only BB when the plastic green plant was taken out because I kept trying to eat it!

SpacialCoogs

Sub-Adult Member
there's a scary dragon in my home! I can't get to him through the invisible barrier and he keeps trying to attack me.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
bb hnod bb hnod stink-eye

....you stopped me from doing it moments before I was ready while I was trying to get my "gear" into the right place .... I'm so frustrated ... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom