1-week old beardie and his funny sleeping positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charmander is a week old (I think) today!

RUNDOWN OF HIS WEEK SO FAR:
I've grown exponentially in my small life, am eating A TON of Phoenixworms, and had my first ever poop today! ❤️

Next goals:

Introduce to the bath
Try the green stuff in the bowl I avoid
Get over my fear of the five-headed monster that invades MY FRICKIN PERSONAL SPACE AND SOMETIMES TOUCHES ME (????) AND MOVES STUFF AROUND SOMETIMES I HATE THAT THING MAYBE IF I GLARE AT IT ITLL LEAVE ME AL- OH WAIT ITS DROPPING FOOD ITS OKAY RIGHT NOW BUT I HATE THAT THING

87060-4512627339.jpg

I also like to sleep in the most UNCOMFORTABLE POSITION POSSIBLE

Thank you!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Tiny fellow, sounds like he's doing well and that does look like a comfy bed. :) There is actually a thread in the photo expressions forum dedicated to weird sleeping positions .

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
BTW : I hope that's NOT an electric heat rock .... those things are BAD NEWS and prone to failing (they overheat when that happens and can seriously burn a reptile's tummy).

Ancalagon

Original Poster
kingofnobbys":18qpl3ij said:
BTW : I hope that's NOT an electric heat rock .... those things are BAD NEWS and prone to failing (they overheat when that happens and can seriously burn a reptile's tummy).

Lol nope! Never would I ever get a tummy-heater! Ouch! That's a hidey-hole cave thing. (Although he tends to spend his time on top instead of in it) ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom