Dezi attacks tiger!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezismom

Juvie Member
As we settled in to watch some baseball, (one sport Dez likes, although football is by far his fave) I had a new tiger toy on sofa. I thought Dez looked so cute with it, I took pics (I take photos of Dezi with anything, every day, 'cause he always looks so cute) then placed tiger further down on lamp table; was not paying attention to his body language--next thing I know, he is full on black bearding, stiff beard, hunched body!! His whole body turned darker...he went after that tiger like some kind of pit bull! Wowza! I had no time to take photos as I dropped ipad to comfort my boy, but noticed later, in last photo ,his starting to change...

Dez has always enjoyed stuffed toys, even "adopting" some favorites that he chose out of the pups toy box by himself...sleeping on them, too. What is with the tiger hate?? This could be a problem, since we are (LSU) tigers to the bone ;) He is better,after some cuddles and a head massage...He has never been aggressive like that before. He had been a bit grumpy this morning, but I think he just needed to {poo}, because his poor attitude issue was resolved after he made an impressive effort in that regard.
I felt like a monster for frightening him so....bad mommy!

here he is, first photo shot with normal beard
82765-5639820895.jpg

last photo shot, before I move tiger and the fur begins to fly!...he has a noticable change in color and body language
82765-2554410775.jpg

Geaux,Tigers, or Go away, Tiger? Maybe we will have to switch to a Rally Possum....

dezismom

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Lord, Forbid!!???? He can be anything but that! Ha, ha! My family has generations of Tigers...no elephants allowed! ;)
My In-Laws would not even crack a smile, if I told them Dezi was a Bama Boy!! What a hoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom