Everyone Else Has One

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why not? LET'S WRITE STUFF! Yay!

Rhae is a goober. A week or so after I first brought her home, she was in my lap when she made a mad sprint across the room... And under a dresser, where she promptly wedged herself in the corner, just out of reach. Crickets would not tempt her out, so I called in assistance. One of us lifted the dresser, while the other reached in and grabbed her. The ungrateful little stinker looked at me as though "I liked it down there" and got sent to her room.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
They do tend to like hiding in cozy spots after a run around! Best to try and block off areas that are hard for you to get to but good she is able to roam about freely. I like using portable basking lamps so they can warm up as needed while roaming around.

OscaredCricket

Original Poster
Yeah, I hadn't really Beardie-proofed the area yet, but when she gets bigger she'll be allowed to roam around more. Maybe even become friends with the dog, who hates squirrels and rabbits but hasn't known what to do when Rhae crawls by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom