Small reddish brown spots on belly

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/james_smith67/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160515_091150_zpskqyltbhb.jpg.html
I noticed small red spots on my beardies belly yesterday and I'm pretty worried. I cleaned out his home, and found nothing growing in it, and I gave him a bath and tried brushing the spots off, but none came off.
He's eating and behaving normally, and is also shedding at the moment, with no other problems.
Should I be worried? I'll try seeing if I can get him to the vet if they don't clear up in a week or so, but I wanted to know if there's anything I can do.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Looks like dirt to me, he's either been sitting on his salad (they will do that sometimes - like they are guarding it or maybe because it's soft and cool) or he's crawled over or laid on his poo.

No biggy.... if they are stains , they'll disappear with the next shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom