Too small?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prometheus is about 5 months old. I'm just concerned about his size.
So in his cage on the warmer side it is between 90 degrees and 110 degrees Fahrenheit. On the cooler side it stays between 70 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit. He also eats about 30-50 Phoenix Worms a day, gets lots of water, seems to be very hydrated, poops daily, wonderful colors. Overall he seems to be very healthy and I just wanted to make sure his size was pretty average for a beardie his age to make sure that he is growing properly.
85893-6678829873.jpg
85893-3047086294.jpg
85893-9661543201.jpg

Prometheus

Original Poster
SDragons":3j5snepv said:
What is your concern... Too big or too small? He looks very healthy

Just concerned about if he was too small. I also think he looks healthy, i guess just concerned about growing rate

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Prometheus":e57mns7h said:
kingofnobbys":e57mns7h said:
looks good to me.

How heavy is he ?

Thats Good that he looks healthy, unable to weigh, do no have a kitchen scale.

Good enough digital kitchen scales (up to 1kg with resolution of 0.1g) can be found pretty easy and cheap on Ebay, Well worth buying one so you can regularly weight your little spikey child and keep track of how he's going and growing.
I weigh my little ones weekly, some advocate daily , but I think there is too much variation on a daily weigh-in basis.

I use an assayer's pocket digital scale that I picked up on Ebay, good up to 1kg and resolution 0.01g.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom