Darwin

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Imp gets them every day, too, seems to help with his digestion, even though he's heading to the vet on April 11 (next day off after payday) as I think he has parasites, too. Taking in a fecal. He's eating well but smelly and loose poops. Oh well, hopefully that will be the last time.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I'm not sure why she went with one vs the other. They're both pretty effective against Coccidia. I would have gone along with either.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
He is doing well. He finished his meds but they didn't seem to help. Hasn't kept him down though. He still eats just about anything I put in front of him and is steadily gaining weight. Still very active. It's getting warm here so hopefully he'll get more regular outside time. The cam is on but not constantly. I turn it off when I'm home because it was starting to tear through bandwidth and cost a lot of extra fees to the cable company. It's on at the moment. He was just out on his basking log and is now hiding behind it https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1800770/darwin.html

Heyimbrit

Juvie Member
I just see a big green box on the page that says Live Feed up in the corner. I can't figure out what the problem is. It's good to hear that he's gaining weight though. Sucks that the meds didn't do much for him.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
That's odd. Which web browser are you using? I don't think it requires any special codecs or installations. I can see it in safari on my mac and on my phone without an issue.

Heyimbrit

Juvie Member
So I tried Chrome and "Internet" on my phone then Safari and Firefox on my computer. They all show the same thing. I don't understand why because I used to watch him all the time then it just stopped.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Odd. Maybe something is up with the way your browsers are viewing the direct link. Try going to darwin.hopto.org:2222 and entering darwin as the username and password.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I have some more cardboard tubes in their housing at the moment so they're content but if the colony grows more quickly then I'll probably have to get rid of some. If you're in need of some in the short term though I can send a box your way. I have plenty of them.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom