thought i'd introduce my beardie but one problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gab122

Hatchling Member
I remember how frustrating it was to try and figure this out when I started! There is a photo sharing available right on this site. If you go to "bearded dragon discussions" link on this site it will list a few topics incl new photo sharing info. I'm not familiar with how it works but I know the photobucket route. Info listed here:

Upload photos to a site like photobucket.com

Then click on your photo on the photobucket site and look for a chain link image. (See photo below) It's in a circle near the F (Facebook) bird image (twitter) and envelope image. Click on that chain link circle then it will show you four links Click on and copy the link in the last one called IMG (for forums, boards) (see photo below) and then paste that link in your message. If you click preview it will show you your post incl the image.

As a side note, don't use emoticons from your device (iphone etc) as it will pose a problem for posting.

Also don't add other tags to the link.

Good luck!
Gabrielle

Photos of info from iphone view of photobucket.

TOMTHEDRAGON

Original Poster
Thanks guys! i will definitly take a look at both!

i never knew this site had its own uploader. :lol:

well i hope to use it and if you want to see, check out my post: TOM! just a little intro on my beardie lol

thanks again :mrgreen:

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Huh. I don't know how I hadn't seen this thread for a month. I don't think it's been that long since I checked the Website Comments forum.

Anyway... as Diamc pointed out (and this is also for all those who were suggesting Photobucket and other sites), I created a way for people to now post and host pictures right here on this site. The process is WAY easier than posting images to the other sites and then coming back here to post the link to theirs (and trying to figure out what the right link is).

For more info, click on the link Diamc gave, or click on the "User Image Upload Manager" link on the far right (or under the navigation icon in the upper left on mobile devices) under "Other Fun Stuff" with the "new" icon next to it. Once uploaded, next time you want to post the image, click on the "XIMG" button just above where you post/type.

Cheers!
-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom