Gray-bearded Member
When:
September 6 & 7, 2014

Where:
Westfair Fairgrounds
22984 Highway 6
Council Bluffs, IA 51503

Hours:
Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm (VIP Entry at 9:00am)
Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm (No VIP Early Entry)

Admission:
Adults - $10, Children (5-12) - $5, Under 5 - Free
Visit our website for special offers on 2-day and VIP tickets

About the Repticon Omaha Show:
Repticon proudly expands its horizons in the Midwest with Repticon Omaha! Held at the Westfair Fairgrounds, just east of Omaha, NE in Council Bluffs, IA, this event offers all the high standards of a quality two-day reptile event that Repticon show attendees have experienced elsewhere. Shop among the best of the best breeders have to offer of reptiles, amphibians, and other exotic pets. Feeders and pet products will also be available, along with hourly educational seminars, door prizes sponsored by Exo Terra, and much more to delight herpers in the area. If you live in the area, or regions beyond, make your way to Repticon Omaha!

http://repticon.com/omaha.html

Email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom