Gray-bearded Member
When:
October 11 & 12, 2014

Where:
Greenville Shrine Club
119 Beverly Rd
Greenville, SC 29609

Hours:
Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm (VIP Entry at 9:00am)
Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm (No VIP Early Entry)

Admission:
Adults - $10, Children (5-12) - $5, Under 5 - Free
Visit our website for special offers on 2-day and VIP tickets

About the Repticon Greenville Show:
The South Carolina Reptile and Exotic Animal Show made its debut in the greater Greenville, SC area at what is now the TD Convention Center in Greenville in 2004, eventually moving to the Civic Center of Anderson in 2006. Repticon originally visited the greater Greenville area in 2007 with a show in Spartanburg, SC. Repticon was proud to return to the most populous area in SC, the greater Greenville metro area, with Repticon West Carolina at Anderson, SC in December of both 2011 and 2012 at that same Civic Center of Anderson. The show for this area has now moved to the more central location in Greenville at the Greenville Shrine Club. This great metro area is home to 25% of the population of South Carolina, and is within a two hour drive of Atlanta, GA, Asheville, NC, and many Eastern TN communities. In June 2013, this newly relocated show ran with a great event catering to enthusiasts of reptiles and exotics. Check back to this page as future Greenville shows will be announced soon!

http://repticon.com/greenville.html

Email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom