Gray-bearded Member
When:
July 5 & 6,2014

Where:
Pensacola Interstate Fairgrounds
6655 W. Mobile Hwy.
Pensacola, FL 32526

Time:
Saturday: 10:00am-5:00pm (VIP Entry at 9:00am)
Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm (No VIP Early Entry)

Admission:
Adults - $10, Children (5-12) - $5, Under 5 - Free
Visit our website for special offers on 2-day and VIP tickets

About the Repticon Pensacola Show:
Repticon debuted in Pensacola in the Summer of 2008 with a great show at the Pensacola Interstate Fairgrounds. Guests from around the Gulf-Coast congregated in Pensacola to learn more about these fascinating cold-blooded creatures, and many of them went home with new slithering friends! Repticon returned to the Pensacola Interstate Fairgrounds in July with a show that was even more exciting and dynamic than the first. Repticon returned over the next two years with a number of shows, and in the Fall of 2012 the show moved to a new host facility at the Navarre Conference Center on the lovely Emerald Coast. Join us in 2014 for more exciting developments in the Gulf-Coast's favorite reptile show, Repticon Pensacola, returning again in April 2014 at the Navarre Conference Center and in July 2014 at the Pensacola Interstate Fairgrounds! !

For more information, please visit: http://www.repticon.com/pensacolafair.html

Email: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom