Fool Proof way to Sex your bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

russll41

Hatchling Member
A friend show me this and it works great. I tried it with Drogo and Dahlia in the following picture. Feel free to share. Helping each other out is the reason we all here!!! I also learned its easier when they are sleepy or sleeping. Let me know how it works for yall!!

Jam

That's awesome! I have to figure out how to get mine to let me check on that, "he" is not to fond of the
tail being handled.

ChristieD

Just tried looking at our mysterious creature we believe to be about 7-8 months. I didn't see any lines maybe a box. My husband wants to lean female though the vet a couple of weeks ago insisted its a boy. I get the funny feeling our little Zeddicus is going to end up being a Kahlan when we can really tell what the gender is! LOL!

CaveJohnson":23pvnyxn said:
Do you think this will work on snakes? This would be so much easier than probing or popping.

I was totally going to ask this. My sister's had a snake for a few months now and I'm curious to know the true gender of it myself. She's hoping it's female.
Also, if it DID work, curious to know what the internal stuff would look like.

Once I handle Nozzy (my Beardie) a bit more, I'm totally going to try this when he's comfortable.

ChristieD

After a couple months of going back and forth with the genders, we ultimately have a Kahlan Amnell...It is a GIRL! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom