Repti-Sun 10.0 T5 HO or T8 Repti-Sun 10.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to be buying a repti-sun 10.0 tube light to replace the coil UVB that my dragon came with as I know that they are bad for them but i cannot decide if I should get the T5 bulb or the T8 bulb. My dragon is currently 10 months old and in a 55 gallon tank. I want to get a 24" bulb which I will mount inside the tank. Any help on where I should mount the bulb and how would be helpful as well.

Thanks

Ohh I also wanted to ask I have an Exo Terra 150W Intense basking spot light in my tank and a infrared basking light on the other side which will be replaced with a che as soon as it arrives in the mail, are those sufficient enough for lighting with the repti-sun 10.0 or will I need a white light of some sort on the othe rend of the tank from the basking light?

brittani299

Extreme Poster
Hello :). I would get the t8. Also a 55 gallon tank is too narrow for a beardie. I would get a 40 gallon breeder or a 75 gallon.

Findabhair19

Original Poster
Thanks, I have been looking for a different tank but the tank he came with was a 20 gallon which was too small so we put him in what we had, once i find or build something bigger he will be moved into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom