Not pooping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teage29

Im very worried because my BD Ace hasn't pooped in a week! I dont know what to do! I've tried giving him long warm baths and still nothing! Please help!!!

Zach7

Hatchling Member
Mine is doing the same, I am trying pumpkin. How much should I give him of it? It's canned mashed up pumpkin.

destiny1998

Extreme Poster
Photo Comp Winner
Hi. Is it just the plain kind? I'd just put a little bit on my finger see if he'll lick it. Also you may want to warm it up a little.

Zach7

Hatchling Member
Yes it is plain, he's been eating it, but he thinks it's a bug so he attacks it full on when I place a small bit on the tile. So I get a small amount and hold it above his head and when he tries to eat it I drop it and it goes right in his mouth. I have not tried warming it up, I imagine that may help. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom