Yellow fungus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite worried about my little guy as i noticed he has got yellow patches on his head and neck. I was wondering if it was yellow fungus ? He is acting normal, very hyper as always, but I'm not too sure what this could be. Any opinions would be great.Thanks
eef8adc3cee4725e52178f4b6232214c_zps079f8765.jpg

Esther19

BD.org Addict
It looks like normal coloring to me. If you search the forum for yellow fungus you should find pictures of what it looks like.

LovableBeardie23

Original Poster
Thanks, glad to know its not anything bad then.I was just wondering as it hasn't been this bright before and i thought it could be the start of yellow fungus.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

No, luckily, that is not yellow fungus. It is the normal pigmentation of your dragon. He is a great looking dragon, too. :D

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom