toltrazuril?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwilson3

Hi, my beardie was on Albon when he first had cocc. issues. I've had a count done on him, and he is in need of treatment (it's been all summer since he's had issues), but I don't want to use Albon again. The exotic vet we have here will only give me Albon, someone ref'd me to a link that sold toltrazuril online but it's a dead URL now (it was through beardeddragon.co, they don't seem to have it anymore?). Is it still possible to purchase online, and if so does anyone have a link? I've got his weight and everything, I just reallyreally do not want to use Albon again. Thanks in advance for your help :)

lwilson3

Original Poster
Thank you! I didn't know they went reptiza/beardeddragon.co, so I was having problems finding the link. He weighs 267.7 grams, I know I will need the 5% but I'm not sure about the dosage (I'm awful with math).

ynevar

Juvie Member
They will send you a dosing sheet with the toltrazuril that is easy to figure out. If they don't then post back here and dragon's current weight and I'll get the dosage for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom