My mischievous Bandit

She's the cutest little reptile I've ever seen. I never in my wildest dreams would have thought that I would own a beardie. I've always heard negative things about them. Boy, were all the things I've heard wrong... I've learned not to freak out over the small things anymore, that a reptile is a reptile and does as she pleases. I've learned how to properly care for her all because of the wonderful people on this site and I would like to thank you all for all the advice. I bought her when she was around 5 inches.. She's now over 8 :) I bought her July 24th at a Petsmart near my work.She fell off a tree when we approached the tanks and ran to the glass when I was looking at her. I would say she picked me instead of me picking her :) I did hours upon hours of research but I made my mistakes especially with those "starter kits" but now I've fixed everything and we are on our road to a healthy, long beautiful life. Without further ado, here's some pictures :)
Our first day together!
photo18-3.jpg

photo17.jpg

314004_10151955477860367_1094800957_n.jpg

photo16-3.jpg

photo15-3.jpg

photo14-4.jpg

photo13-4.jpg

photo12-5.jpg

photo11-4.jpg

418766_10151992518220367_715614676_n.jpg

423540_10152020873445367_1684641967_n.jpg

photo10-4.jpg

photo16-1.jpg

My favorite picture by far,
photo17-1.jpg

sexy leg ;)
photo15-1.jpg

photo20-1.jpg

can you find the dragon??
photo19-1.jpg

she was shedding a bandanna apparently which suits her name perfectly lol
photo18-1.jpg

photo13-1.jpg

photo12-1.jpg

Queen of the castle,
photo11-1.jpg

nom nom, crazy face,
photo10-1.jpg

photo9-2.jpg

look at those little spikes... AAAH so cute...
photo8-2.jpg

I have no idea how she kept herself up like that... I came home from work to find her sleeping like this...
photo6-1.jpg

I love her.
photo5-2.jpg

I feed the dragon a nice breakfast... How am I repaid? With a cranky dragon... :(
photo4-2.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo2-3.jpg

SpitFyre

Sub-Adult Member
Awwww!!!! She's cute! they tend to sleep in odd places, but lately my Yoshi has been sleeping in his half log.

I LOVE HER BANDANA. :love5:

Oh my goshh!!! So darn adorable!! How old is she? My beardie is about that size (maybe a littttlleee smaller) and he's about 4 month's old.

ohmybandit

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thank you! She's such a little doll. She loves photo shoots so I now easily put 400 pics of her on my phone :/ hahaha. I believe she is 3 months. She's a petsmart baby so they don't know but she was teeny when I got her so I'm gonna guess she was about 2 months. I don't even want her to grow from this size. She's so adorable and gets into trouble but I can't wait to see how much prettier she's gonna be. :) she runs my life haha :)

ohmybandit

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I have way too much fun snapping pictures of her.

banit1.jpg

she got up there by herself, crazy monster.
photo2-4.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

photo4-3.jpg

photo5-3.jpg

I stopped snapping pictures and this was the face I got,
photo6-2.jpg

photo8-3.jpg

SHE EYE BULGED ME.
photo7-2.jpg

"Morning sunshine"
photo9-3.jpg

photo10-2.jpg

photo11-2.jpg

photo7-5.jpg

Taken today, waiting for her food, whadda fatty,
photo12-3.jpg

ohmybandit

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone :) I'm sure I'll end up posting more pics sometime next week since we almost have daily photo shoots :)

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom