Rarest Bearded Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatLizardGuy

Hatchling Member
I was at a Reptile Show and I saw a picture at a dealers booth of a crested gecko which was red in color. I asked him about it and he said that he sold it for 800.00 so I was just curious to know what the Rarest and Most Expensive Bearded Dragons were. Do they go for more than 800.00

SpitFyre

Sub-Adult Member
I've seen Dunners fo for over $1,200. They have a cool pattern and their scales, instead of pointing backwards, go lots of different directions, especially on the beard! Look them up! :D

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
With all of these special morphs being breed and everyone wanting them, I think eventually the normals will be a rare type... :dontknow:

CNS

Paradox beardies pop out from time to time, so I would assume they are the rarest. Wiblets in South Africa are pricey, but they can be bred to make more, paradox can not.

BotanicalStig

Juvie Member
thatLizardGuy":1ffxphon said:
I was at a Reptile Show and I saw a picture at a dealers booth of a crested gecko which was red in color. I asked him about it and he said that he sold it for 800.00 so I was just curious to know what the Rarest and Most Expensive Bearded Dragons were. Do they go for more than 800.00

Do a quick search for "piebald crested gecko". That was simply the most expensive lizard I've ever seen. Price tag was $35,000.

Bearded dragon wise, I've seen $4000-$5000, but nothing higher.

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
K technically depends where u live like for Canada and America we've never had a eastern bearded dragon out here because Australia has laws that u can't bring animals back but to Australia the are one of Te most common sold so if those ever came they would be sold for a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom