Upstate NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzan

I was just wondering if anyone is from upstate NY. I am East of lake onterio. New beardie owner of 1 mo.
:study:

Suzan

Original Poster
Hello. It's nice to know your somewhat close. I thought all peps were far away. I live about 45min. N. of Syracuse. Have you been to any shows in our area? How many reps do you have? I have somewhat of a zoo. Husband (hehe). 2dogs,2ferrets,90gal tank tropical fish. Tried salt but wayyyyyyyyy to much work for me.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Guess we're only a few hours away of each other. I have been the the Reptile Xpo's in White Plains. There is another one in the beginning of July. Here's the link to it if you'd like to read about it: http://reptileexpo.com/nyfirst.htm

RexsMom

I live in Mexico, NY. We are not that far from each other, replied to your PM, hope to meet you soon!

Kathy

Suzan

Original Poster
:wave: diamc thank you for the expo web site. I checked it out and i think i'm ganna go, looks like a great time to meet people and to see reptiles i haven't seen. I'm excited already. The date is great 'cause i have an Irish fest at the end of month. I'm a vendor there i sell fret/scrollsaw wood work.
Its nice to meet people around here this site is so nice I LOVE IT. Suzan :blob5 :wave: : :blob5:

Suzan

Original Poster
Rexsmom I hope to meet you this comin week sometime. May bring Zig but dont wanna freak him out.
Check out the expo in july. It's in diamc's reply. Looks awesome. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom